The Aaron, Brenda & Noah Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I call this the "My Mom Would Be Proud" post.

A few pictures of Aaron in action lately...
This was at a recent hearing before the House Homeland Security Committee hearing advising Administrator Paulison of the anti-war protesters throughout the hearing room.

This is boarding one of the "Hurricane Hunter" planes that fly into the eye of a hurricane to take readings and try to ascertain strength, speed, course, etc.


This final picture is of last-minute changes to the Administrator's testimony before the Senate Homeland Security Committee. To my right are David Trissell, FEMA's Chief Counsel, and Will Booher, Special Assistant to the Administrator

6 Comments:

  • Your Mom would be proud Walky. Looks like you're keeping busy, congrats on expecting a new one. I'll keep you posted when we get to WV.

    By Blogger Ra'anan, at 11:25 PM  

  • My how busy you seem to have become! Good to see that you haven't lost your sense of style over there (the pimpin tie) and cuffs-a-bling. Hope you continue to post things, and again, it's really good to hear from you both. Noah has gotten so big!

    By Blogger Leah and Mike, at 11:57 PM  

  • I don't know about your parents, but I'm sure proud of you!

    By Blogger Conservative Futurist, at 3:09 PM  

  • Congrats on the newest little one! Leah just forwarded me Brenda's announcement of the good news. Great job there guys. Hope you settle into 2 kids just fine as well. (From the looks of your blog-posting record, you may not see this for a couple months, but hey...it's worth a shot).

    By Blogger Mike, at 11:07 AM  

  • Hey Walkers! Nice to see you! This is Tiffany Lee (from Alma 5th ward, and Alexian apts). I would love to have Brenda email me. tiffanyleepooh@yahoo.com

    By Blogger tiffany, at 2:12 PM  

  • Wow!! Aren't you a big wig. So I see this was done like last year so you may not check this ever. If you do though "HI". How's it going Elder Walker? I just found your blog through a very round about way and was thrilled to see how well your doing. Looks very important. (by the way this is Sis Jackson from Canada) Hope everything is great.
    Jenn

    By Blogger ehjenn, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home